The Albanian Government through the Albanian Development Fund is willing to engage the services of a qualified consultancy to carry out techno- economic Feasibility Studies for infrastructure projects with a specific focus on parking lots, bus terminals and connecting roads in the area.
The project aims to improve not only the accessibility but also the quality of life of inhabitants, as well as sustainability, economic viability and environmental quality of the area. The project is of great importance for the sustainable socio-economic development at both
levels, regional and local, with highly visible social and economic impacts.
- Techno-Economic Feasibility Studies
- Draft a list of priority infrastructural investments,
- Analysis of existing conditions,
- Construction and Rehabilitation plans
- Preparation of Animation and other Visual Documents